Search

The Dangers Of Amalgam Fillings

Mercury is unimaginably toxic. Just a single drop of mercury can be irreversibly fatal. At room temperatures, mercury becomes a vapour that is colourless, tasteless, and odourless. Every single time a person with a silver mercury filling chews, brushes, or drinks a hot beverage, mercury vapours are released into their body. Those vapours pass easily through cell membranes, across the blood-brain barrier and into the central nervous system.


Mercury has a destructive effect on the body’s immune and detoxification systems and is known to cause brain damage in developing children, and can cause birth defects or possibly a miscarriage during pregnancy. Also known to cause cancer, gastrointestinal disorders, abnormal irritation or sensitivity of an organ or body part to sensitivity, gingivitis, stomatitis, neurological disorders, blindness, kidney damage, total damage to the brain and central nervous system, and congenital malformation. Mercury is absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract, which makes it easy for it to cross through the placental and blood-brain barriers. Mercury can accumulate in the kidneys, neurological tissue and liver.


Mothers who have amalgam (metal/mercury) fillings unload 2/3 of their mercury load into their first born child as a way of detoxing this leads to a significant increase of mercury levels in fetal and infant body tissues, including the brain. Dental amalgam fillings have also been found to cause DNA damage in human blood cells.



These silver fillings are made of 50% mercury, along with amounts of tin, copper, and zinc. Mercury has no safe level.

Mercury is linked to the following health conditions:


ADD/ADHA

Allergies

Alzheimer’s disease

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis/ ALS (AKA Lou Gehrig’s Disease)

Antibiotic-resistant infection

Anxiety

Appetite loss

Asthma

Arthritis

Autism spectrum disorders

Autoimmune disorders

Blood conditions

Birth defects

Cancer

Candida

Cardiovascular issues

Crohn’s disease

Chronic inflammation

Chronic eye/vision conditions

Chronic headaches/migraines

Chronic fatigue syndrome

Depression

Decreased coordination

Diabetes

Difficulty concentrating

Dizziness/vertigo

Endocrine disruption

Excessive anger

Eczema and other skin conditions

Emotional instability

Fatigue

Fibromyalgia

Gastrointestinal problems

Gingivitis

Hallucinations

Hair loss

Headaches

Heart problems

Hearing loss

Infertility

Insomnia

Immune system problems

Kidney issues

Liver issues

Long-term brain damage

Memory loss

Miscarriage

Mood changes

Multiple sclerosis

Nervous system issues

Oral cancer

Oral lichen planus

Parkinson’s disease

PMS (pre menstrual syndrome)

Nerve damage

Miscarriage or newborn death

Mood swings

Multiple Sclerosis

Periodontal disease (gum)

Poor fine motor control

Reduced Colour Vision and Visual Acuity

Reproductive dysfunction

Respiratory issues

Restless leg syndrome

Skin rashes

Sinus problems

Suicidal ideation

Susceptibility to infections

Tachycardia

Thyroid disorders

Tremors

Vision problems

Weight loss

Widespread joint pain




If you have silver/ amalgam fillings it is recommended to get them removed and replaced ASAP from an experienced dentist who understands how to safely and effectively remove them without causing further mercury toxicity.



RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS Supplements & herbs to assist with the removal and detoxification of heavy metals:

MSM -FOR 10% OFF USE CODE MBSC Chlorella Tablets Chlorella & Cilantro Tincture (Alcohol Free) Cilantro Tincture

Fulvic Acid Tablets - FOR 25% OFF USE CODE MBSC

Wild Organic Irish Sea Moss, Bladderwrack & Burdock Capsules Perfect Iodine Qenda Ultimate Fibre Detox Support Kit™ Pure Himalayan Shilajit Activated Charcoal Powder Activated Charcoal Capsules Always consult your health care provider before starting any new supplements or herbs