Spirulina is a natural “algae” (cyanbacteria) that is incredibly high in protein and a great source of antioxidants, animo acids, iron, B-vitamins, minerals and other key nutrients. When harvested correctly from non-contaminated ponds and bodies of water, it is one of the most potent nutrient sources available. The concentration of protein and vitamins in Spirulina has led many to classify it as the most nutrient dense food on the planet.
Linoleic acid (GLA)
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Vitamin B2 (Niacin)
Vitamin B6 (Folic Acid)
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Supports digestion & improves metabolism
Promotes healing & strengthening of the adrenal glands
Boosts immune function
Helps grow fresh neurons and strengthen neurotransmitters
Alleviates sinus issues
Helps restore brain tissue and rebuilds the central nervous system
Assist with headaches
Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol & chances of stroke
Strengthens the lungs
Improves PMS, menopause
Assists in the treatment of anemia
Improves cognitive functions including mental alertness & memory
Assists with allergies
Stops viral and bacterial growth inside the liver
Assists treatment and prevention of with diabetes, obesity, ADHD, HIV/AIDS & cancer
Promotes eye & heart health
Increases absorption of nutrients from food
Help to remove radioactive iodine from the thyroid
Builds muscle strength & endurance
Improves fertility in both men and women
Reduces the growth of nodules, tumors, and cysts (both cancerous and benign)
Lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels
Balances blood sugar levels
Alleviates & prevents colds and flu
Improves liver health including jaundice, NAFLD (Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease)
Reduces stress & anxiety
Assists with wound healing & post surgery healing
Detoxes heavy metals from the liver, reporductive system, intestinal tract, brain, nervous system & thyroid
Provides critical micronutrients for the thyroid and to bolster the endocrine system
MORE SPIRULINA FACTS:
- The richest beta-carotene food. The beta-carotene found in spirulina is ten times more concentrated than carrots.
- Ten grams of spirulina can supply up to 70% of the minimum daily requirements for iron.
- About 60% of spirulina’s dry weight is protein.
- Helps to purge toxins from the body.
- Suppresses bad bacteria like E. coli and stimulates beneficial flora like lactobacillus and bifidobactria in the digestive tract to promote healthy digestion and proper bowel function.
- It is an amazing supplement for fertility, pre conception, pregnancy & postpartum.
- Essential for removing heavy metals such as mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, and toxic copper from the liver, reproductive system, intestinal tract, nervous system, thyroid, and brain.
- Increases stamina levels in athletes and helps build muscle mass.
- Important for anyone with any chronic illness or symptoms, or anyone who wishes to help prevent illness or symptoms in the future.
When choosing spirulina I always opt for Hawaiian spirulina as this seems to be the best quality and contaminate free version.
Spirulina that I recommend:
Always consult your health care provider before starting any new supplements or herbs